Going on Erasmus in France at UCO
Erasmus + is the most famous university exchange program for studying abroad
But it’s not the only one!
Study for a semester or two at a highly regarded university, UCO, located in Angers in the heart of the Loire Valley and Anjou.
10 top reasons why you should go on erasmus at the Université catholique de l'Ouest
- You will study in a landscaped campus located in the heart of Angers with lots of international students like yourself
- UCO offers rich opportunities for students to socialize together
- You will get to observe the French students’ way of life on an everyday basis but also have free time to visit Anjou and the country
- Not to be missed: French culture and gastronomy…
- An Erasmus stay will boost your self-confidence and independence
- It will be the perfect opportunity to develop your fluency in French
- You will adapt to and benefit from different learning and teaching practices and receive highly personalized instruction
- The ECTS credits gained during your exchange period will be recorded on your transcripts and count towards your degree requirements
- You can rest assured that your Erasmus mobility will enhance your adaptability, your employability and therefore your future career
- The Erasmus experience is a unique way to make friends from all over the world!
Why go on Erasmus +?
Why go on Erasmus +?
The Erasmus+ program for higher education is a university exchange program set up by the EU that allows students, teachers or university staff to live, study or work abroad for 3 to 12 months in a country of the European Union.
Every year, over 100,000 European students take advantage of this program to improve their language skills, discover other cultures and ways of life, share their experience and worldview with students of different nationalities. It is a real plus that contributes to the self-fulfillment of each student and remains an unforgettable experience in his or her studies.
What other exchange programmes does UCO offer?
Other exchange programs exist for students from outside European Union countries:
- Programme USA: for students from the USA
- Programme Latino: for students from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay
- Programme Canada: for students from Canada and Quebec
- Programme Asia: for students from South Korea, India, Japan, the Philippines and the People’s Republic of China
- Programme Africa and the Middle-East: for students from Morocco and Lebanon
Live this unique experience at UCO!
UCO has forged strong relationships with a network of over 100 universities across Europe, and nearly 80 universities outside the EU.
Going on Erasmus or another exchange program allows you to get ECTS credits that will count towards your degree requirements whether you go on an exchange for a semester (average duration of a stay in a university exchange program) or a whole year of study.